Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thought for the week - August 3, 2008

Well, I had good intentions of thinking I would post a daily thought for the day. As you can see, I didn't get that done over the past two weeks. The reason, well, it wasn't laziness or idleness as you may think. It was because I was living life and trying to balance the many hats a mom has including starting this new business, being a mom, a wife, a friend and daughter.

The past two weeks, Mama Joy & Co (Mama Joy, Marty and GG) were busy planning new products, making inventory, product research and planning blog updates. Whew, are you tired yet. I was :-). In those two weeks, ALOT has happened in my family and friends' lives. This makes me reflect on the fact that just because something isn't visible or heard, it doesn't mean that you are invisible. Someone is always paying attention to what we do or don't do. Remember to priortize and get done what you can do based on what is important in your life today and tomorrow (do not dwell in the past).

I'm not going to promise to provide a new thought daily, but I do want to blog often (as long as it doesn't interfere with my priorities...loving God, my husband, my children, family, friends, and work).

No comments: