Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thought for the weekend - July 18th

TGIF&W- Thank God it is Friday and the weekend!! Who else is thinking that?

Everyday is a good day as long as you choose it to be. . . this is probably a better thought for the middle of the week (or Thursday's in my case). However, I needed it today/tonight.

So, who feels like an overtired, unappreciated person (notice I didn't say woman). We are moms, wives, friends, sisters and daughters who at times don't even feel like ourselves unless we choose to. So, put on your happy face, take a bath, cut your nails or whatever else it that makes you feel better....so you can be the woman that God wants you to be...to be the wife, the mom, the friend or daughter that you want to be. Don't let the mundane tasks, circumstances or thoughts get in the way.

This weekend, we are taking the family and getting away. I'm excited to spend quality time as a mom and wife. Right now, I feel like a big burp cloth, milk truck and 'no' natsi. However, I'm going to rid myself of these and remember who I am and be that person.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: