Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thought for today - Tuesday, July 15th

"The painter should not paint what he sees, but what will be seen" Swiss artist, Paul Klee

Thank goodness for mess free Crayola markers and paint. When my two year old refused a nap today (after crying for over an hour and a half), he wanted to color. Of course, I wasn't up for real markers or paint. So, I gave him the 'magic' markers that I trusted to be safe for my house. If you have ever used these markers, you know that the color appears a few seconds later (and the paint takes even longer). For a two year old, the time seems alot longer than it does for us. If he had given up and needed the instantaneous results, he would have had nothing.

By doing nothing, your outcome is assured....trust and something beautiful may happen.

No comments: